10 Aug Graphic Designers: Listen up!
Pssst! Over here! Are you a well-rounded graphic designer with 1 to 5 years of experience? Then listen up. Just as you suspected, the grass is greener somewhere else: Right here … at Campbell, Harrington & Brear Advertising Agency. Work is more fun, more challenging, and more rewarding. The people are just plain nice. And the best news is, we’re looking for you. As a Designer you will do great things in collaboration with the Art Director, Creative Director and Account Management Team. Just be your technically savvy, detail-oriented, creatively versatile self, and you’ll thrive in our team environment.
The job requirements?
• 1 to 5 years’ experience developing designs for print, web, and interactive media in an advertising agency, design studio or internal marketing department.
• Great design and brand identity sensibilities.
• Ability to develop brand identity concepts and create multi-channel solutions.
• Understanding of web design and development process.
• Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic and production tools. Premier and After Effects a plus.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
• Full-time, in-office presence required: This is not a freelance or work-from-home opportunity.
If you said “yes” to all of the above, then send Mark Leinaweaver, firstname.lastname@example.org, your salary requirements along with a resume and link to your online portfolio.
Equal Opportunity Employer