07 Sep Seeking Front End Web Developer
This is a full-time position. Past employment with a web development agency isn’t a requirement, but you must be willing to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and do whatever it takes to help our clients achieve — and exceed — their goals and objectives.
This position is based in York, PA, USA, and applicants must be available to work in person, in our offices, from 8:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Working remotely is not an option due to a high level of collaboration with the entire agency team on a continual basis. This is not a freelance opportunity. PLEASE, NO RECRUITERS.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• 1-5 years professional coding experience in the following: HTML/CSS/jQuery
• Strong knowledge of PHP/MySQL
• Hands-on experience working in WordPress CMS
• Ability to transform a layered PSD into a completed website
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility
• Familiarity with responsive design principles/mobile first techniques
• Ability to take a web project from concept to deployment
• Effective time management, communication and organizational skills
• Commitment to personal growth and continuous learning
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment against tight timelines
• Must be located in or near York, PA – work will be completed in-office at agency
• Familiarity with developing custom themes from scratch for WordPress
• Ability to write custom plugins/widgets for WordPress
• Understanding and experience in SEO best practices
• Ability to provide technical/IT support to other staff when needed
The ideal candidate will also have a BS/BA in relevant field and/or equivalent proven work experience demonstrating the above skills. Code samples or links to git repositories are encouraged.
This is not a freelance opportunity. PLEASE, NO RECRUITERS.
To be considered, you must specify your salary requirements
Campbell, Harrington & Brear is an equal opportunity employer.